- Website content is available for personal use only. The information contained in this site has been developed by, or sourced by Talk Peach or our ‘partner’ organisations. Anyone viewing the Site must therefore decide whether it is appropriate to act upon the relevant information in the light of their own individual circumstances
- All Talk Peach trademarks are protected from commercial use by third parties.
- Talk Peach makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of the information contained within this site for any purpose whatsoever, nor does Talk Peach warrant that the information contained in this site is free from any errors or omissions.
- All trademarks, images, and copyrighted materials, appearing on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by Talk Peach. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorised by you, is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or permission is provided elsewhere on the site or granted through Talk Peach directly.
- While Talk Peach uses care and reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, Talk Peach makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- This website contains links to other websites that are external to Talk Peach. Talk Peach takes careful consideration in choosing other websites, but accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the chosen linked external websites.
- Links provided to other websites should not be taken as an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue or any information, material or content linked from or to this site.
- The information on the website should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional.
- The online support groups provide a place for people to connect and provide peer support. They should not replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Talk Peach advises that anyone who joins our social media groups read our terms and conditions. These platforms are a place for Talk Peach and our community to share information, connect and support.
- Talk Peach and its associated partners take no responsibility for the downloading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
- The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of Talk Peach No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other websites accessed through the Talk Peach site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this website. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
- By accessing this Site, you agree that Talk Peach, its officers, directors, employees, partners, shareholders, agents, advisors and consultants are in no way liable to you, or to any third party claiming through you, for any damage or loss whatsoever, this includes special, indirect or consequential damages) resulting from the use of the Talk Peach website.
- Talk Peach does not answer specific medical questions and is not liable for any decisions that an individual makes relating to their personal health or the health of another.
- Talk Peach will not be liable for damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) compensatory damages, lost data, or any form of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, whether based on breach of contract or negligence or use of this web site.
- Talk Peach does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever and under no circumstance shall Talk Peach be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on the website.
- Use of the term ‘partner’ in the context of explaining our business relationship with 3rd party supply and support organisations does not infer a legal partnership between Talk Peach and the other organisation. The term ‘partner’ is used only to explain the nature of our business relationship.
- www.talkpeach.org.nz is a website of Talk Peach Gynaecological Health Foundation NZ.
Terms & Conditions
Talk Peach Gynaecological Foundation
Registered charitable entity.
Charities Act 2005 registration #CC56537
See our registration details on the Charities Commission website.
© Talk Peach 2020 | Website by POWERHOUSE and caleb.nz